As usual, my breakthrough this week came at lunch with my friend Carol. Scott and I had decided NOT to try to go to Italy for our 15th wedding anniversary because of the cost. There just seems to be better things to do with the money. Carol thinks we’re nuts because life is short, we …
I'm the Financial Stewardship Pastor at New Life Church in Colorado Springs, author, financial coach, speaker, mom of three rowdy little boys, and wife to my best friend.
Question of the Week
- What's wrong with church women?
- Once-a-month household planning
- Why does God make us wait?
- Dr Pepper ham
- Please don't be a fairy tale Christian
- Want to see God? Pray the cranky prayers
- Seventy times seven
- 11 Smart things to do with your money in 2011 - #9
- How to get good customer service
- On saying goodbye, briefly... or not.