Tweet As usual, my breakthrough this week came at lunch with my friend Carol. Scott and I had decided NOT to try to go to Italy for our 15th wedding anniversary because of the cost. There just seems to be better things to do with the money. Carol thinks we’re nuts because life is short, …
I'm a family financial coach, Realtor, author, speaker, mother of three rowdy boys and wife to my best friend.
Question of the Week
- Is it time to change our thinking about retirement?
- Eleven reasons why your mortgage loan modification was denied
- How to get good customer service
- Thrifty vs. Cheap
- How to have a richer life
- How to make a leap
- Split up your money and build wealth faster, more safely
- Smart money moves for single parents (and anyone else on a tight budget)
- 11 Smart things to do with your money in 2011- #10
- How to buy a house (with a minimum of stress)