Tweet As usual, my breakthrough this week came at lunch with my friend Carol. Scott and I had decided NOT to try to go to Italy for our 15th wedding anniversary because of the cost. There just seems to be better things to do with the money. Carol thinks we’re nuts because life is short, …
I'm a family financial coach, Realtor, author, speaker, mother of three rowdy boys and wife to my best friend.
Question of the Week
- Is it time to change our thinking about retirement?
- How to get good customer service
- Eleven reasons why your mortgage loan modification was denied
- What your grandma knew about money that you don’t
- How to have a richer life
- Thrifty vs. Cheap
- Dr Pepper ham
- I’m not smarter than a 5th grader
- How to make a leap
- Want to see God? Pray the cranky prayers