Tweet As usual, my breakthrough this week came at lunch with my friend Carol. Scott and I had decided NOT to try to go to Italy for our 15th wedding anniversary because of the cost. There just seems to be better things to do with the money. Carol thinks we’re nuts because life is short, …
I'm a family financial coach, Realtor, author, speaker, mother of three rowdy boys and wife to my best friend.
Question of the Week
- The easiest $9,100 you’ll ever make!
- Do better with dinner
- Eleven reasons why your mortgage loan modification was denied
- How to make a leap
- Is it time to change our thinking about retirement?
- Why Money Problems Destroy Marriages
- Amie’s Gumbo and Cheddar Biscuits
- How to be pastored
- How to have a richer life
- Adoption update