Tweet As usual, my breakthrough this week came at lunch with my friend Carol. Scott and I had decided NOT to try to go to Italy for our 15th wedding anniversary because of the cost. There just seems to be better things to do with the money. Carol thinks we’re nuts because life is short, …
I'm a family financial coach, Realtor, author, speaker, mother of three rowdy boys and wife to my best friend.
Question of the Week
- The easiest $9,100 you’ll ever make!
- Do better with dinner
- How to have a richer life
- How to make a leap
- Eleven reasons why your mortgage loan modification was denied
- What your grandma knew about money that you don’t
- Dr Pepper ham
- How to get good customer service
- How to buy a house (with a minimum of stress)
- Smart money moves for single parents (and anyone else on a tight budget)