Tweet As usual, my breakthrough this week came at lunch with my friend Carol. Scott and I had decided NOT to try to go to Italy for our 15th wedding anniversary because of the cost. There just seems to be better things to do with the money. Carol thinks we’re nuts because life is short, …
I'm a family financial coach, Realtor, author, speaker, mother of three rowdy boys and wife to my best friend.
Question of the Week
- What’s wrong with church women?
- Eleven reasons why your mortgage loan modification was denied
- Is it time to change our thinking about retirement?
- How to have a richer life
- What your grandma knew about money that you don’t
- How to get good customer service
- Split up your money and build wealth faster, more safely
- Once-a-month household planning
- Smart money moves for single parents (and anyone else on a tight budget)
- The 14 most important things I’ve learned in 14 years of marriage