Tweet As usual, my breakthrough this week came at lunch with my friend Carol. Scott and I had decided NOT to try to go to Italy for our 15th wedding anniversary because of the cost. There just seems to be better things to do with the money. Carol thinks we’re nuts because life is short, …
I'm a family financial coach, Realtor, author, speaker, mother of three rowdy boys and wife to my best friend.
Question of the Week
- How to be pastored
- Eleven reasons why your mortgage loan modification was denied
- How to get good customer service
- The easiest $9,100 you’ll ever make!
- Thrifty vs. Cheap
- Is it time to change our thinking about retirement?
- Marriage, trust and Facebook
- Dr Pepper ham
- What’s wrong with church women?
- 11 Smart things to do with your money this year – #6