Tweet As usual, my breakthrough this week came at lunch with my friend Carol. Scott and I had decided NOT to try to go to Italy for our 15th wedding anniversary because of the cost. There just seems to be better things to do with the money. Carol thinks we’re nuts because life is short, …
I'm a family financial coach, Realtor, author, speaker, mother of three rowdy boys and wife to my best friend.
Question of the Week
- How to be pastored
- Is it time to change our thinking about retirement?
- How to get good customer service
- Split up your money and build wealth faster, more safely
- Thrifty vs. Cheap
- What your grandma knew about money that you don’t
- Eleven reasons why your mortgage loan modification was denied
- I’m not smarter than a 5th grader
- How to have a richer life
- What’s wrong with church women?