Tweet As usual, my breakthrough this week came at lunch with my friend Carol. Scott and I had decided NOT to try to go to Italy for our 15th wedding anniversary because of the cost. There just seems to be better things to do with the money. Carol thinks we’re nuts because life is short, …
I'm a family financial coach, Realtor, author, speaker, mother of three rowdy boys and wife to my best friend.
Question of the Week
- Eleven reasons why your mortgage loan modification was denied
- How to make a leap
- How to get good customer service
- What your grandma knew about money that you don’t
- What’s wrong with church women?
- Is it time to change our thinking about retirement?
- How to buy a house (with a minimum of stress)
- Thrifty vs. Cheap
- Where oh where are you tonight?
- Smart money moves for single parents (and anyone else on a tight budget)