There are consequences, good and bad, to every decision we make. But by sticking your head in the sand, or retreating to the happy place of denial and refusing to confront the issues and choices that lay ahead, you’re leaving yourself defenseless against what lies ahead. And whether you’re hiding or not, I promise you, that hammer is going to come down.
I'm the Financial Stewardship Pastor at New Life Church in Colorado Springs, author, financial coach, speaker, mom of three rowdy little boys, and wife to my best friend.
Question of the Week
- What's wrong with church women?
- Why does God make us wait?
- The 14 most important things I've learned in 14 years of marriage
- Why Money Problems Destroy Marriages
- How to get good customer service
- 11 Smart things to do with your money this year - #6
- Thrifty vs. Cheap
- 11 Smart things to do with your money in 2011- #10
- Tastes terrific... and just look at that shine!
- Righting wrongs and "helping" God