There are consequences, good and bad, to every decision we make. But by sticking your head in the sand, or retreating to the happy place of denial and refusing to confront the issues and choices that lay ahead, you’re leaving yourself defenseless against what lies ahead. And whether you’re hiding or not, I promise you, that hammer is going to come down.
I'm a family financial coach, Realtor, author, speaker, mother of three rowdy boys and wife to my best friend.
Question of the Week
- What’s wrong with church women?
- Eleven reasons why your mortgage loan modification was denied
- Is it time to change our thinking about retirement?
- How to have a richer life
- What your grandma knew about money that you don’t
- How to get good customer service
- How to be pastored
- The 14 most important things I’ve learned in 14 years of marriage
- Thrifty vs. Cheap
- Smart money moves for single parents (and anyone else on a tight budget)