There are consequences, good and bad, to every decision we make. But by sticking your head in the sand, or retreating to the happy place of denial and refusing to confront the issues and choices that lay ahead, you’re leaving yourself defenseless against what lies ahead. And whether you’re hiding or not, I promise you, that hammer is going to come down.
I'm a family financial coach, Realtor, author, speaker, mother of three rowdy boys and wife to my best friend.
Question of the Week
- Eleven reasons why your mortgage loan modification was denied
- How to make a leap
- Is it time to change our thinking about retirement?
- How to get good customer service
- Where oh where are you tonight?
- How to buy a house (with a minimum of stress)
- What’s wrong with church women?
- What your grandma knew about money that you don’t
- March 10 – The plans of the diligent
- Coupons and stockpiling: the notes for our group meeting tonight