There are consequences, good and bad, to every decision we make. But by sticking your head in the sand, or retreating to the happy place of denial and refusing to confront the issues and choices that lay ahead, you’re leaving yourself defenseless against what lies ahead. And whether you’re hiding or not, I promise you, that hammer is going to come down.
I'm a family financial coach, Realtor, author, speaker, mother of three rowdy boys and wife to my best friend.
Question of the Week
- Eleven reasons why your mortgage loan modification was denied
- How to be pastored
- 11 Smart things to do with your money in 2011 – #9
- Once-a-month household planning
- What your grandma knew about money that you don’t
- What’s wrong with church women?
- The easiest $9,100 you’ll ever make!
- The cost of being a chicken
- Dr Pepper ham
- How to get good customer service