I think we’re supposed to be happy. Life is not perfect, and life on earth is not intended to be perfect, but I think as followers of Christ we are to expect a reasonable level of happiness, contentment, satisfaction and hope in most areas of life.
I'm a family financial coach, Realtor, author, speaker, mother of three rowdy boys and wife to my best friend.
Question of the Week
- The easiest $9,100 you’ll ever make!
- Do better with dinner
- Eleven reasons why your mortgage loan modification was denied
- What’s wrong with church women?
- How to make a leap
- How to buy a house (with a minimum of stress)
- Why does God make us wait?
- Smart money moves for single parents (and anyone else on a tight budget)
- Marriage, trust and Facebook
- How to have a richer life