I think we’re supposed to be happy. Life is not perfect, and life on earth is not intended to be perfect, but I think as followers of Christ we are to expect a reasonable level of happiness, contentment, satisfaction and hope in most areas of life.
I'm a family financial coach, Realtor, author, speaker, mother of three rowdy boys and wife to my best friend.
Question of the Week
- Eleven reasons why your mortgage loan modification was denied
- Is it time to change our thinking about retirement?
- How to get good customer service
- How to have a richer life
- Seventy times seven
- Thrifty vs. Cheap
- What’s wrong with church women?
- Does your piggy bank have a halo?
- What your grandma knew about money that you don’t
- I’m not smarter than a 5th grader