Life is a series of occasional victories and a whole lot of mistakes. Cleaning up from those mistakes usually feels anything but glorious. But if you’re walking out of a mess with your head held high and your eyes set on God’s will, then you’re moving on to better things and that, indeed, is glorious. You have to have faith to know that God sees it that way too.
I'm a family financial coach, Realtor, author, speaker, mother of three rowdy boys and wife to my best friend.
Question of the Week
- What’s wrong with church women?
- Eleven reasons why your mortgage loan modification was denied
- Is it time to change our thinking about retirement?
- How to have a richer life
- What your grandma knew about money that you don’t
- How to get good customer service
- How to be pastored
- Thrifty vs. Cheap
- The 14 most important things I’ve learned in 14 years of marriage
- Smart money moves for single parents (and anyone else on a tight budget)