Life is a series of occasional victories and a whole lot of mistakes. Cleaning up from those mistakes usually feels anything but glorious. But if you’re walking out of a mess with your head held high and your eyes set on God’s will, then you’re moving on to better things and that, indeed, is glorious. You have to have faith to know that God sees it that way too.
I'm a family financial coach, Realtor, author, speaker, mother of three rowdy boys and wife to my best friend.
Question of the Week
- The easiest $9,100 you’ll ever make!
- How to have a richer life
- How to make a leap
- What your grandma knew about money that you don’t
- Eleven reasons why your mortgage loan modification was denied
- How to buy a house (with a minimum of stress)
- How to get good customer service
- Seventy times seven
- 11 Smart things to do with your money in 2011 – #9
- Dr Pepper ham