Life is a series of occasional victories and a whole lot of mistakes. Cleaning up from those mistakes usually feels anything but glorious. But if you’re walking out of a mess with your head held high and your eyes set on God’s will, then you’re moving on to better things and that, indeed, is glorious. You have to have faith to know that God sees it that way too.
I'm a family financial coach, Realtor, author, speaker, mother of three rowdy boys and wife to my best friend.
Question of the Week
- Is it time to change our thinking about retirement?
- How to get good customer service
- Dr Pepper ham
- Eleven reasons why your mortgage loan modification was denied
- What your grandma knew about money that you don’t
- How to have a richer life
- Thrifty vs. Cheap
- Does your piggy bank have a halo?
- Seventy times seven
- Split up your money and build wealth faster, more safely