Life is a series of occasional victories and a whole lot of mistakes. Cleaning up from those mistakes usually feels anything but glorious. But if you’re walking out of a mess with your head held high and your eyes set on God’s will, then you’re moving on to better things and that, indeed, is glorious. You have to have faith to know that God sees it that way too.
I'm a family financial coach, Realtor, author, speaker, mother of three rowdy boys and wife to my best friend.
Question of the Week
- How to be pastored
- Eleven reasons why your mortgage loan modification was denied
- How to have a richer life
- How to buy a house (with a minimum of stress)
- Is it time to change our thinking about retirement?
- How to get good customer service
- Why does God make us wait?
- Smart money moves for single parents (and anyone else on a tight budget)
- Are we supposed to be happy?
- Past the hump!