Life is a series of occasional victories and a whole lot of mistakes. Cleaning up from those mistakes usually feels anything but glorious. But if you’re walking out of a mess with your head held high and your eyes set on God’s will, then you’re moving on to better things and that, indeed, is glorious. You have to have faith to know that God sees it that way too.
I'm a family financial coach, Realtor, author, speaker, mother of three rowdy boys and wife to my best friend.
Question of the Week
- How to be pastored
- Dr Pepper ham
- The easiest $9,100 you’ll ever make!
- Does your piggy bank have a halo?
- 11 Smart things to do with your money this year – #6
- How to make a leap
- How to have a richer life
- How to get good customer service
- Eleven reasons why your mortgage loan modification was denied
- Smart money moves for single parents (and anyone else on a tight budget)