Life is a series of occasional victories and a whole lot of mistakes. Cleaning up from those mistakes usually feels anything but glorious. But if you’re walking out of a mess with your head held high and your eyes set on God’s will, then you’re moving on to better things and that, indeed, is glorious. You have to have faith to know that God sees it that way too.
I'm a family financial coach, Realtor, author, speaker, mother of three rowdy boys and wife to my best friend.
Question of the Week
- The easiest $9,100 you’ll ever make!
- How to have a richer life
- Eleven reasons why your mortgage loan modification was denied
- What your grandma knew about money that you don’t
- How to get good customer service
- How to make a leap
- Marriage, trust and Facebook
- Once-a-month household planning
- Is it time to change our thinking about retirement?
- I’m not smarter than a 5th grader