Life is a series of occasional victories and a whole lot of mistakes. Cleaning up from those mistakes usually feels anything but glorious. But if you’re walking out of a mess with your head held high and your eyes set on God’s will, then you’re moving on to better things and that, indeed, is glorious. You have to have faith to know that God sees it that way too.
I'm a family financial coach, Realtor, author, speaker, mother of three rowdy boys and wife to my best friend.
Question of the Week
- Eleven reasons why your mortgage loan modification was denied
- How to be pastored
- 11 Smart things to do with your money in 2011 – #9
- What’s wrong with church women?
- How to get good customer service
- Once-a-month household planning
- Is it time to change our thinking about retirement?
- What your grandma knew about money that you don’t
- The easiest $9,100 you’ll ever make!
- The cost of being a chicken