Life is a series of occasional victories and a whole lot of mistakes. Cleaning up from those mistakes usually feels anything but glorious. But if you’re walking out of a mess with your head held high and your eyes set on God’s will, then you’re moving on to better things and that, indeed, is glorious. You have to have faith to know that God sees it that way too.
I'm a family financial coach, Realtor, author, speaker, mother of three rowdy boys and wife to my best friend.
Question of the Week
- How to be pastored
- Eleven reasons why your mortgage loan modification was denied
- What your grandma knew about money that you don’t
- Is it time to change our thinking about retirement?
- How to get good customer service
- What’s wrong with church women?
- How to make a leap
- How to buy a house (with a minimum of stress)
- Thrifty vs. Cheap
- Why Money Problems Destroy Marriages